Revised and Adopted: July 18, 2016.
- Enforce our terms and conditions, and perform any other functions otherwise described to you at the time you provide your information;
- Provide a confirmation phone call, and/or email or text message;
- Provide a reminder phone call, and/or email or text message;
- Post Workshop follow up to discuss your Social Security benefits;
- Post Workshop follow up in the event you do not attend inviting you to an additional Workshops, and/or to discuss any Social Security-related questions you may have;
- Deliver the information, programs, products or services you have requested from us;
- Provide you with customer support;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about information, programs, products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or Service Providers, Licensed Providers or Corporate Affiliates;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Pension Navigators benefits and offerings;
- Display advertising tailored to your interests or background; and
- Perform data and statistical analysis
- Your browser type and language, and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- The times that you visit our website;
- Information about areas of our website you visited;
- The sites you visited immediately before and after visiting our website;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within our website;
- Unique identifiers when using a mobile device, including mobile device identification numbers.
- Information that can identify the physical location of your mobile device in accordance with applicable law and industry guidelines and best practices. We will seek your permission before we identify the physical location of your device and before we engage in any continuous tracking of your device’s location;
- Information collected through cookies, Web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a piece of information a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website that allows the site to recognize your computer each time you visit. You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) It is up to you whether to allow us to send you cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies from us, your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited, such as our tools and other online features. Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs or Web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a Web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computers such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed;
- Upon request for assistance, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
- Standard server log information.
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number and mobile number;
- Payment information;
- Username, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, employment information, and ZIP code;
- Information for a public profile, such as your interests, your profile photo, personal updates and descriptive information that you provide, and the address of your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, Twitter, Pinterest or your website;
- Communications preferences, such as which emails and newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service;
- Correspondence you send to us;
- Information collected about you offline (including via fax, mail and in person);
- Other information that may help us to provide customized content or advertising.
- Name, postal address and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- If you access third-party services (such as Facebook Connect) through our website, your username, and password for those services and other information available about you on those services;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings;
- Other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked o
4. Information Collected by Third Parties
We may allow third-party analytics companies, research companies or ad networks to collect nonpersonally identifiable information on our website. These companies may use tracking technologies, including cookies and Web beacons, to collect information about users of our site in order to analyze, report on or customize advertising on our site or on other sites.
If you stay logged into your social media accounts, log-in to our website using your social media account, use a “like” button or use other social media features while visiting our website those social media companies may collect information about you. Your interactions with social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies who provide those features.
- Social Media Advertising Networks. We may share information about you with social media networks to allow for the delivery of customized advertising about products and services that you may be interested in. We provide this information to the social media network so they can deliver the ad to the right social media user. The delivery of customized social media ads and your ability to opt-out of receiving those ads is governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies who deliver customized ads to you.
- Licensed Providers.Licensed providers are third parties who make available special Pension Navigators branded discounts, products or services. Licensed providers are required to keep Pension Navigators user or member information confidential, and to use the information only to offer the contracted products or services to Pension Navigators and Pension Navigators user or members. Some of our licensed providers may also collect data about our members through their interactions with the members. The licensed providers may share some or all of this data with Pension Navigators so that we may make available more effective and personalized service to our members. We may share information including personally identifiable information collected with Licensed Providers, even if you are not a user or member of Pension Navigators.
- Corporate Affiliates.We may share information including your personally identifiable information with wholly or majority owned affiliates or other affiliated organizations, so they can provide you with information about services and programs that might interest you.
- Approved Vendors.We may share your information including your personally identifiable information with companies we hire to provide certain a services such as sending mailings, improving advertising services, providing member benefits and managing databases or other technology.
- Selected Organizations.We may occasionally engage in “list exchanges” with selected organizations in which we may share your information including your personally identifiable information.
- Aggregate Data.We may share aggregate statistics and other nonpersonally identifiable information with the media, government agencies, advertisers and other third parties. These aggregate statistics will not allow anyone to identify your name or other personally identifiable information.
- Pursuant to Legal Requirements. Pension Navigators will disclose your personally identifiable information in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- To Protect Our Website and Users.We will disclose your personally identifiable information when we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our website users or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In Connection With Business Transfers.We may share your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order or in the unlikely event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Pension Navigators or our affiliates, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or bankruptcy.
You have options for limiting who can see your information:
If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update or delete that information or to shut down your account by sending an email to: info@PensionNavigators.com.
You may request to stop receiving communications from us by sending an email to: info@PensionNavigators.com.Please note that if you opt-out of receiving communications from us, you may continue to receive material from Service Providers, and/or other parties to whom we provided your information before processing your request to opt-out of communications. You will need to directly contact those third parties in order to opt out of receiving such communications. You also may opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of those third party emails.
Even if you opt-out of the sharing of information for the purpose of customizing ads to your interests, Pension Navigators may continue to collect and use such information for other purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights: A Notice to California Users (California Civil Code Section 1798.83). Under the California “Shine The Light” law, California residents may opt-out of Pension Navigators’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Any California resident may choose to opt-out of the sharing of such personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by sending an email to: info@PensionNavigators.com. For the avoidance of doubt, it is important to understand that this opt-out shall not prohibit any disclosures made for non-marketing purposes
The site is directed to a general audience and not directed to those under the age of 18. Pension Navigators asks that minors do not submit any personal information. Pension Navigators does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age and if we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our systems.
The Online Services is operated in the United States and is intended for users located in the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States.
The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to the laws of the United States.
By using the Online Services or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States. You are also consenting to the application of United States federal and Florida state law in all matters concerning the Online Services and this Policy.
The laws of the State of Florida shall govern any dispute, including those disputes arising from Pension Navigators’s use of personal information or otherwise relating to privacy. This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties.